LIVE Streaming Support
Getting started/system requirements
In order to watch videos on our site, make sure you have access to the following system requirements:
Macromedia Flash Player 7.0+ plug-in Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed Mac OS X 10.3 or higher Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+ Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps
This could be caused by a number of things. First, you’ll need a broadband connection with at least 500+Kbps for the best viewing experience.If your connection speed meets the minimum requirement but you are still stuck on the loading screen, this could be caused by a firewall or internet blocker. These types of programs could block the media stream from idostream.com. If you have a firewall, you might want to temporarily disable it to see if the videos load. If so, you would need to adjust the firewall settings to allow streaming media from idostream.com to pass the firewall. If you are not sure on how to do this, please contact the manufacturer of your firewall.
To make sure that you hear sound while watching videos, please try the following:
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the Video Player.
- Try shutting down your computer and then restarting it again.
For the best viewing experience, we suggest you install the latest version of Adobe Flash after removing any old versions you’ve installed. Learn how to install the most recent version of Adobe Flash player here.
If you can’t hear sound within videos embedded on other websites or blogs, your computer may be blocking third-party Flash content. To correct this, follow the steps below:
Please be advised that this action stores a Flash cookie on your computer. Flash enables this by default upon install.
If this step doesn’t help, please check your Antivirus and Firewall software to see if you’re blocking third-party Flash content.
If a video doesn’t play continuously, it may be due to your connection speed. You’ll need a broadband connection with at least 500+Kbps for the best viewing experience.
Videos are streamed through Adobe Flash player. If you’re having trouble playing and viewing videos, we suggest you install the latest version of the Flash player: this will allow you to easily play videos.Here’s how to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe’s Flash Player:
- Before installing the most recent version of Adobe Flash player, you will need to first uninstall any older versions of the Flash player you’ve installed in the past and currently have running on your computer.Please completely uninstall the version of Flash you’re currently running, before upgrading to the most recent version. To uninstall Flash, follow Adobe’s instructions, listed here. You’ll need to download Adobe’s official Uninstaller to remove Flash.
- Once you’ve uninstalled the older version of Flash, you’ll be ready to upgrade to the most recent version of Flash.
To upgrade to the most recent version of the Flash player, please follow these steps:
- Follow Adobe’s instructions for reinstalling the most recent version of Flash.
- Once you’ve downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash, please exit your browser.
- Finally, click to install the update that you just downloaded to your computer from the Adobe Flash site.
Once you’ve done so, open your browser again and go to idostream.com. You should now be able so successfully watch videos!
If the instructions above don't resolve the issue, please also try the following:
Temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
Allow idostream.com as a trusted site in your Firewall software.
Ensure other applications like Quicktime, iTunes, Real Player, or Windows Media Player aren't set as the default streaming application, as this might affect the video player.